Europe & Asia/Pacific
The Group is a leading producer of forestry, park and garden products in Europe, Asia and the Pacific. The products are sold through a distribution network of dealers and retailers. The offer is characterized by a broad competitive product offering and strong brands who that turns to both professionals and consumers. Net sales represent 49% of total Group sales.
The business area develops, manufactures and sells forest, park and garden products to Europe, Asia and the Pacific. The products can be divided into five categories; wheeled products, handheld products, electric products, watering & hand tools and accessories. The product range is wide and competitive and product development maintains a high pace. The development of new and existing products is focused in a few global centers of competence and prioritized areas are to increase the investment on, and grow in, professional handheld products, robotic lawn mowers and watering.
The brand portfolio includes several strong brands. Husqvarna and Gardena are the core brands and in addition to these are a number of brands such as McCulloch, Klippo, Zenoah, Jonsered and Flymo with strong positions in more regional or local markets or within specific product categories.
Products are sold primarily through dealers and retailers. Dealers sell primarily high-end products while retailers are more focused on mid-and low priced. The strong distribution network has been built up over a long time and is a key competitive advantage. Husqvarna is continually working to maintain and strengthen relationships with retailers by improving delivery reliability, increase the availability of spare parts and providing better training programs. Investments in brand building measures in stores with regard to exposure of products and packaging are also made.
End-users comprise three categories; Home and landowners; Professional landscape and ground care and Professional forest and tree care.
- Czech Republic: watering products and hand tools.
- Germany: watering products and hand tools.
- Poland: lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers.
- Sweden: trimmers, clearing saws, chainsaws and professional ride-on lawn mowers.
- U.K.: corded and cordless lawn mowers and robotic lawn mowers.
- U.S.: ride-on lawn mowers, walk-behind lawn mowers, snow throwers, chainsaws, trimmers and blowers.
- Brazil: chainsaws and trimmers.
- China: trimmers and chainsaws.
- Japan: chainsaws and other handheld products.