Interim Report July - September 2007
- Net sales for the first nine months rose to SEK 28,088m (24,863), and income for the period to SEK 1,956m (1,665*), corresponding to SEK 5:06 (4:32*) per share
- Net sales for the third quarter rose to SEK 6,826m (5,392), and operating income declined to SEK 553m (571). Excluding acquisitions and in comparable currencies, net sales rose by 9% and operating income by 4%
- Operating income in the quarter was negatively affected by higher material costs within Consumer Products in US, and seasonally weak earnings for Gardena
- Substantial improvement in operating income for Consumer Products Rest of World, excluding Gardena
- Continued strong performance by Professional Products
PRESENTATION AND TELEPHONE CONFERENCE
A telephone conference will be held at 15.00 CET on 19 October 2007.
To participate, please dial:
+46 (0)8 5052 0110 (Sweden) or
+44 (0)20 7162 00 25 (UK).