Husqvarna regularly publishes information in the market concerning the Group’s performance and financial position.
Husqvarna’s Board has adopted an Information Policy that complies with the requirements for such a policy in the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm's Rule book for Issuers. The policy applies to the Board and Group Management, and covers both written and oral information.
Financial information is regularly issued in the form of:
- Interim reports, published as press releases;
- Husqvarna’s Annual Report;
- Press releases concerning news and important issues;
- Presentations and telephone conferences for financial analysts, investors and media on the day of publication of the interim and year-end reports, and in connection with the publication of other important information;
- Presentations for financial analysts and investors in connection with such events as Capital Market Days and Road Shows, etc.
All reports, presentations and press releases are published at www.husqvarnagroup.com