- Net sales pro forma for the first half increased to SEK 19,471m (17,610) and income for the period pro forma to SEK 1,343m (1,136), corresponding to SEK 4.53 (3.83) per share
- Net sales for the second quarter pro forma increased to SEK 10,133m (9,730), operating income pro forma improved to SEK 1,275m (1,162) and margin was 12.6% (11.9)
- Lower demand for consumer products during the second quarter in both Europe and US
- Continued strong growth in sales and income for Professional Products
- Both Consumer Products and Professional Products reported improved operating margins
Presentation and telephone conference
A combined presentation and telephone conference will be held at 14.00 CET on 18 July 2006, at the Husqvarna head office at S:t Göransgatan 143 in Stockholm. The presentation will be chaired by Bengt Andersson, President and CEO of Husqvarna. Mr Andersson will be accompanied by Bernt Ingman, CFO.
A slide presentation will be available at www.husqvarna.com